• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clearing out

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lambert

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm clearing out unwanted/unused brewing equipment. Will post some items (UK only) but some are pick up only (Fife area, Scotland).

1. Fass-Frisch Party-Star Deluxe tap, including 4 nitro cartridges (Sorry, I'm keeping the C02 cartridges for my cycle pump). I've used it a couple of times and it's ok, but not great for keeping beer over a long period of time. Very good for a party though. £25 - this includes shipping.

2. Young's Bottle Capper. Black. Used a couple of times but redundant after I got a bench capper. £7 - includes shipping.

3. 6 boxes of 12 x 500ml brown glass swing top bottles. Most with the washers on, but I would suggest that you inspect and replace the worn washers. £5/box. Pick up only.

4. 4 x 20 Litre Natural HDPE Stackable Jerricans. Some used but clean - smells of wort :p. I've used them to no-chill wort. Free. Pick up only.

Payment for items to be shipped via Paypal.

Happy to answer questions and send pics. I'm only home Friday's - Sunday's.

Latest posts

Back