Cornies, here I come!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd try get away from the rental, could be expensive in the long run!!

Nice to see you've got cornies, best thing ever!

BB :drink:

My gas management board arrived today :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AND - I went and picked up an old fridge for free through freecycle :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It needs some tlc, and then some holes bored into it, but it'll be keeping the beer nice and chilled through the summer :mrgreen:

Already had fun reversing the door on it, so I can actually get into the thing once it's in place in the shed it's going to be living in :lol:

Wish I could say I was going to be getting a few keggeratopr taps, but it looks like after getting the cornies and the gas panel, that's my brewing cash spent for the next wee while :lol:

BigYin said:
Wish I could say I was going to be getting a few keggeratopr taps, but it looks like after getting the cornies and the gas panel, that's my brewing cash spent for the next wee while :lol:
yeah the taps from norm are £40 each and then you need the beer lines aswell, ill stick to my party tap in the meantime! gd luck with it!

Moley said:
abeyptfc said:
yeah the taps from norm are £40 each
Yeah, but they are a thing of great beauty :mrgreen:
im heading to alloa tnite to pick up a fridge tonight that i won on ebay,the taps will follow u can bet on it!
what length and thickness of beer line would be best? do i need anything else?
when is a fridge not a fridge?
when its a keggerator!

I have just installed my 2 new kegerator taps from Norm on my mini kegerator. I say mini kegerator, it is a half width chest freezer, so it just about hold 2 cornies snugly.

Once I get another bigger chest freezer I will keep this one for Cider and Lager @ 5C, and use the bigger on for Ale @ 12C

Runwell-Steve said:
I have just installed my 2 new kegerator taps from Norm on my mini kegerator. I say mini kegerator, it is a half width chest freezer, so it just about hold 2 cornies snugly.

Once I get another bigger chest freezer I will keep this one for Cider and Lager @ 5C, and use the bigger on for Ale @ 12C
did u buy you beer line from norm aswell? what length and thickness?(keep ur answer clean!)

Back