2,5 gallon corny

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tadytomas

Reaction score
Hi, I really want few of these babies :)

you ask why? I want them for my portable kegerator.. plan is to make a 5 gal batch, after fermentation- few weeks/months in 5 gal corny kegs in my big chest freezer. And afterwards split the beer in 2 small ones or one half in "baby-corny" and the rest in bottles.

Why not 3 gal. corny? It is easy.. i need the kegerator very low profile (will be making myself- so exactly fitted). And the 3 gal cornys are 3" higher and it is just too much. Plus the problem with splitting one 5 gallon into two 3 gallon resulting one gallon of free space- good for nothing.

I did find seller in US HERE. These are new ones, I do not anticipate someone is selling used ones :hmm: . They are a bit pricey, but the prize is acceptable for me and I need "just" 2 of them.

BUT the post, TAX and import duty are just crazy.. :( and the prize rizes A LOT!!. Does somebody know any seller within EU? And Norm does not have them.

thanks a lot

They appear occasionally on this forum. Unfortunately the latest batch from the US for the retailers appears to be new 18.5l ones and larger. I have asked my LHBS and they havnt even heard of one in 10 years.

they do exist. Best plan is to keep an eye on Ebay and post on the wanted section on here.

Try Candirect:
75740681.jpg

Tank type CC series 9.0 liter, lid with valve NEW
ProductNo: 75740681
EUR 89.92

Back