Craft Beer Rising 2017

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ren

Reaction score
Anyone going?
I went in 2015 and it was great, but this year it seems a tad expensive late tickets for Saturday are 22£ and you wont get any free tokens, only a glass.
Then I am not sure if the beer will be sold at reduced price.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

£22 Quid for a Glass i will take my own and spend twenty two quid on beer. any body paying that must be either stupid or rich, personally i wouldnt line the greedy B******s pockets.

£22 Quid for a Glass i will take my own and spend twenty two quid on beer. any body paying that must be either stupid or rich, personally i wouldnt line the greedy B******s pockets.
Well in defence of the festival they apparently will have bands playing live, but even then I am struggling to justify the cost..maybe will just go for the London beer week.

Not sure where the OP got £22 from I checked and you can get tickets from £15
That's 17£ including reservation fee and all sold out 😁 so you can buy only for 22

My local beer festival charges 6 quid to get in, has over 100 beers in a fantastic historic location, food and live music.

This sounds like a poshed-up beer festival catering for hipsters, and bumping up prices accordingly :twisted:

My local beer festival charges 6 quid to get in, has over 100 beers in a fantastic historic location, food and live music.

This sounds like a poshed-up beer festival catering for hipsters, and bumping up prices accordingly :twisted:
Well I have nothing against hipsters or any subcultures.
Where is that hostoric location?
We have a festival in Oxford and in Witney once a year as well, which is all cask and the serving beer condition seems to me substandard.

Well I have nothing against hipsters

Why the hell not???? if they had been decent enough to keep their style over content hands off beer i wouldnt have a problem with em generating new marketing reasons to hike the price of beard salve or pre stressed lumberjack shirts, But the clueless lil bastards decided to make beer kewel and justify silly price tags for pints. FFS why couldnt they stick to campari n soda like in the 70's..

Well I have nothing against hipsters or any subcultures.
Where is that hostoric location?
We have a festival in Oxford and in Witney once a year as well, which is all cask and the serving beer condition seems to me substandard.

Out of curiosity when is the beer festival as I have a brother who lives in Whitney and I'm thinking of going over at some point this year:thumb:

Why the hell not???? if they had been decent enough to keep their style over content hands off beer i wouldnt have a problem with em generating new marketing reasons to hike the price of beard salve or pre stressed lumberjack shirts, But the clueless lil bastards decided to make beer kewel and justify silly price tags for pints. FFS why couldnt they stick to campari n soda like in the 70's..
I doubt you can blame hipsters for driving beer prices, well except for low-cost beers..

Latest posts

Back