Crusader kegs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boab42stout

Regular.
Reaction score
I have just bought a slimline 20 litre stainless steel keg from crusader i am very pleased with there service i will buy these from now oon no more corny ripp offs for me

They are a great service / keg but with the high postage cost it's worth ordering as many as you can at a time (postage remains the same)

There are differing views on that boab, they certainly won't last as long as the crusaders. I understand the poly kegs are meant to be single use only.

Yes thats what i was thinking when i went for the shiney option of crusader kegs.I do like corny kegs but they do suffer problems leaking poppet valves and perishing o rings but other than that and the reddddiculous price of a second hand keg they do there job.
Cornelius kegs werent designed for beer but for highly carbbed cola and the like it will be interesting to see if there is any significent change in the beers conditioning in a real beer keg.

Latest posts

Back