Detailed 3 vessel eHERMS build thread with BrewPi Spark + Brewblox brewery controller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last edited:
:D:D:D:D:D:D

1707343315172.png

Very, very impressive.

One observation, a small thing that I've yet to see an All-rounder user do, is to make a fridge shelf with a hole the same diameter as the stand, to sit the FV directly in. Freeing up the wire stand for when the fv needs moving. Not a problem here, but would allow a little more working room above in a smaller fridge.

Very, very impressive.

One observation, a small thing that I've yet to see an All-rounder user do, is to make a fridge shelf with a hole the same diameter as the stand, to sit the FV directly in. Freeing up the wire stand for when the fv needs moving. Not a problem here, but would allow a little more working room above in a smaller fridge.
If you turn the stand upside down, the all-rounder almost touches the shelf. The problem with cutting a hole for me would be that the fan sits directly below the center of the top shelf, and you'd run the risk of binding on the compressor bulkhead that juts out from the rear. You could control that with the size of the hole I guess. If I ever try the 55l all-rounder I'll give it a go. Cheers

Latest posts

Back