DHL

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It started promising today, DHL actually gave me an hour timeslot rather than the usual 2 hour one.

That has been and gone with no sign of the delivery. My timeslot is now "Today". Very helpful. Delighted I potentially won't be able to go to the shop at lunch like I need to.

I will collate the issues Ive had over my past DHL deliveries and send to TMM as if there's no feedback there can't be any change. I just wish they could make DPD a bit cheaper for the over £60 orders.

I have just had a nightmare with a DHL delivery from Malt Miller. A one hour time slot on Wed, then Thurs, then Fri. No delivery over the weekend so finally got my order 5 days late on Mon. I was in contact with TMM who were very good at keeping track of the situation and afterwards gave me a discount code for my next order that effectively refunded the delivery charge. I had never realised that DHL were such a shambles. I guess I will pay the extra and use DPD in future.

Latest posts

Back