Elderflower near Farnborough?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banksy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for some elderflower near to Farnborough. Is there an internet site with info on where to find the stuff, or does anyone know?

Thank you.

I'm guessing you're probably too late Down South, they've almost finished here in the middle and should be just about ready Oop Norf.

Oh well, maybe next year then...

Although, I'm going 'oooooop Norf' in one month. If I get some peeps to pick it, does it store ok, and how much do I need for a reasonable batch of Elderflower nectar?

Thanks guys

mine are just finishing and I'm in manchester

I did a batch a few day ago but I don't think it will be ok I will see later

but 1st batch I did a while ago was amazing

I just walked past our tree and smelt the flowers .......... CAT PEE and very yellow so I'm guessing your to late unless you try more north lol

You may have to wait some time. The last lot I did was 9% and could have done with a year or so's aging. Quite easy to do if you have a base stout I just add the juice of 1lb of elderberries per gallon , but as I said it is better with a hefty stout to begin with. However there is no reason why it couldn't be added as an addition to a kit.

Latest posts

Back