Elgin/Moray Bottle Swaps

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray1314

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I’d quite like to widen my beer related horizons, as well as get some informed feedback on my own brews. If anyone in the Moray area fancies the occasional bottle swap please give me a shout.

Ray

Ray a lot of members swap by post if you are up for that you are more likely to get an offer, you can buy special packaging cheaply or make your own some members use a pringles tube and bubble wrap.

Last edited:
Hi All

I’d quite like to widen my beer related horizons, as well as get some informed feedback on my own brews. If anyone in the Moray area fancies the occasional bottle swap please give me a shout.

Ray
Hi Ray, I'm in Forres and would be keen. I'll fire you a PM :)

Last edited:
Ray a lot of members swap by post if you are up for that you are more likely to get an offer, you can buy special packaging cheaply or make your own some members use a pringles tube and bubble wrap.
Hey @Chippy_Tea, can you provide some info on the packaging? A link would be ideal!

This is the sort of thing i have seen members discuss seems a bit pricey but if you send the first bottle the person you swap with can send theirs back in your packaging so you retain it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EXPANDED...hash=item21118d5ae0:m:mFwSlsLf2xoUO5ZitlwTeIw

41V0iOhslcL._SY355_.jpg

Latest posts

Back