• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Excess hops cheap collection only near Gatwick

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simon12

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
I have just taken over a small brewery (1BBL) and due to wanting to experiment with hops we don't need the full 5Kg we have to order them in so we can offer from 50g-3Kg at cost price rounded up very slightly:
Bramling cross 2013 leaf �£11.50 per Kg
Saaz 2013 leaf �£13 per Kg
Unwanted 22.5Kg roast barley �£10 or 50p Kg
We also inherited a smaller excess of the following we are no desperate to clear
Target leaf �£9 per Kg
EKG pellet �£14 per Kg
Cascade pellet �£17 per Kg
Hops can be vacuum sealed in any size 50p per bag
If we have it spare at the time we can supply pale malt �£20 per 25Kg sack (high as delivery to us is expensive for the amount we buy)
Am very busy having just taken over a brewery so collection only from either the brewery in Copthorne near gatwick or my home in Redhill near Reigate junction M25. Please PM me your phone no or request for mine if interested or if you would be interested to take excess ongoing to do a hop share on here or similar. Also could be willing to swap.

Sorry I read VAT was not added to hops and grain but just saw the invoice and it was so please add 20% to above prices.

The bags are around A4 size so 1 or 2 of them. Note we have not opened the Saaz yet so will not be opening it this year. PM me if you are interested in the new year.

Back