Foolproof wheat beer?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobWalker

Reaction score
My brother's wedding is coming up next year, and him and his girlfriend absolutely love Fruli Strawberry Beer. I'm gonna brew one up because although the wedding is abroad, it'd be a lovely personal gift to them.

It's a light wheat beer with a very inoffensive taste. It's 30% strawberry juice, but I've got a plan for that. Brew a normal wheat beer, and supply a bottle of strawberry concentrate to add in the glass.

I'd like a simple foolproof recipe to follow, I'm capable up to partial mash brewing. I'd even consider a kit, but it'd be nice to do it from extract/partial as it's a present.

Any help here would be great. :)

A while back i used a coopers canadian blonde kit and added strawberry Ribena to it - For an experiment based on little experience it came out pretty well.
It could have been sweeter (and probably better in a load of other ways) but you could try this with a wheat beer kit perhaps? Just work out the sugar quantities in advance and make sure you boil the ribena first.

PS strawberry ribena is half price in sainsburys right now.

Latest posts

Back