• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free bottles -Colchester

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcarm

Regular.
Reaction score
Due to a reduction in production, I have about 120 bottles surplus to requirements.

All the same, no labels, I bought them from a local brewery.

Free to whoever can collect.

They are boxed but if you have your own that would be great as I'd prefer to keep the boxes if possible.

Due to a reduction in production, I have about 120 bottles surplus to requirements.

They are boxed but if you have your own that would be great as I'd prefer to keep the boxes if possible.

Er ... collect from where please. :lol: :lol:

Just read the title line that had escaped me the first three times I read the Post! (Never got past the "Free bottles" bit!) :doh: :doh: :doh:

A shame but Colchester is a bit too far away; but a great giveaway to a Newbie in your area! :thumb: :thumb:

I might be interested as I'm about 30 mins away from Colchester. I would at minimum want some of them boxed and i don't have any empty crates at the moment. Is there a timescale on collection?

I might be interested as I'm about 30 mins away from Colchester. I would at minimum want some of them boxed and i don't have any empty crates at the moment. Is there a timescale on collection?

Not really, they are just in my garage at the moment. Just thought I'd offer them here before sending them to recycling.

They do need a clean, but they are currently in Pampers boxes :lol:

They do stack well and they can fit 12 bottles in each so the do a good job. They are even secure enough for when the bottles are full! I can sort you some boxes if you wanted.

No chance that these are still going is there? I am going to see a friend in Colchester today and could pick up if they were.

Latest posts

Back