• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Free bottles, flasks stirplate, etc to a good home

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm moving to a smaller house and having to get rid of some of my clutter.
Approx 40 swing top 500ml bottles
Approx 15 swing top 750ml bottles (ex Greenjack brewery)
40+ crown cap bottles with masses of crown caps if required
2 x 2 litre Erlenmeyer Flasks
1 x stirplate with a number of stir bars

I would prefer to get rid of them all at once to the same person, so this would suit a new brewer just starting up, but will split if necessary

All items collection only from my house which is just off the A14 between Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket

That would be great. Peterborough's not too bad - about an hour and 10 minutes. If you're "a man with a van" there's also a filing cabinet you could have which is brilliant for storing bottles in (you can store about 90 to 100 bottles in the 4 drawers.) There's also an old but working freezer which could be converted into a keezer if you were so minded. All in all quite a few bits and bobs.

Let me know when you reckon you could make it and I'll give you directions

All the best

David

I'm a man without a van, but the filing cabinet may still be possible. I think the freezer will be a white good too far though (both for the car and for the wife).

I'll find out the weekend plan this evening and let you know when I can get to you.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back