Full Tower Brewery setup

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesb

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi All.

I'd heard about this a few months ago after discussions with my local HBS. I believe a certain high up member of the CBA is buying one. There aren't many details on the site yet (it's only just popped up), but I believe it may be of interest to people who don't really want to build their own kit. Keep your eyes on it.

http://www.hamstead-brewing-centre.co.uk/itm01508.htm

:hmm: Knowing Chris and Rob . . . It'll be a damned good piece of kit (I still have my 60L electric boiler that I got from them) . . . but it will have a very hefty price tag . . . . And there will be several things that would not be as 'you' would choose to have them . . . which them need to be modified.

Still if you haven't the skills/desire to make your own it will be worth while, and good value.

Should be interesting when it's finally released. I hope they've improved the sparge arms though as mine fell apart the second time I used it :(

I think this country has long needed someone to produce a complete brewery a la Morebeer. I'm just not sure people will pay for it. There still seems to be a strong element of homebrewers who brew because it's cheap or, at least, seem to want to see how cheaply they can brew. Those people will never buy a ready made brewery.

/Phil.

Back