Golf.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
All i have heard today is about Bryson DeChambeau secret weapon which will be unveiled later, its going to be a golf club FFS and they are limited to size so its not going to look like this -

I am not a golfer and rarely watch but know the game is as much about play on the green as how far you can whack the ball, i remember "Long" John Daly (video below) was famous for being a big hitter but he only won two majors so it proves there is more to the game than smashing the ball a long way from the tee.

1617909647235.png

John has won two Major Championships: The 1991 PGA Championship at the Crooked Stick Golf Club (Total score 276, -12) and the 1995 Open Championship at St Andrews (282, -6).

Last edited:
Thought you had a new car....much more exciting.

Would never buy a VW after the emission cheating scandal. ;)

In April 2017, a US federal judge ordered Volkswagen to pay a $2.8 billion criminal fine for "rigging diesel-powered vehicles to cheat on government emissions tests". ... As of 1 June 2020, the scandal had cost VW $33.3 billion in fines, penalties, financial settlements and buyback costs.

Not only that they used to be sporty looking things i recon the design team has lost the plot.-

1617910585130.png
1617910646135.png

1617910748861.png

Last edited:
Was that just on diesel? The thing is they've had massive costs and fines yet still are trading...
Get a 2 litre go fast something...I fancy one! Either that or an estate...

Latest posts

Back