Good Morning!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennack

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Hazel and I am attempting to make some 'home brew' of varying descriptions. Mainly due to the amount of elder flowers in my area combined with my love of anything elderflower flavoured. I have far more enthusiasm than knowledge or skill, so I am probably going to be driving you mad with lots of questions! First I shall trawl through old posts and see what I can find out (or confuse myself more with!).

hi & welcome :thumb:

There are plenty threads on elderflower wines/champange. I currently have my first 3 batches on the go at the moment but will not be drinkable till at least christmas :(

Welcome to a whole new wonderful world! :drink:

Friends of mine have done elderflower champagne a few times and rave about it - I keep meaning to do some, but never quite get around to it... :whistle:

Ta guys!! I also have some kit beer on the go too, so I'm an all rounder! I have a very bad habit of jumping into everything and ending up with far too much on my plate! The elderflower wine is fermemnting, the rhubarb wine and beer just bottled!

welcome Hazel, you might be new to the forum but I'm sure you have knowledge that can help others, jump right in and don't be afraid to stick your oar in er sorry offer pertinent advice .... :D

Latest posts

Back