Gozdawa

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

stevej

GOZDAWA Pure Ale Yeast 7 anyone used this yet?

Temp ranges are 16>32c instructions very vague as not in english, this is what ive found on the internet so far

15 up to 18 ºC; gives a flavour profile for typical West Coast beers
20 up to 22 ºC; gives a flavour profile such as Nottingham
24 up to 26 ºC; gives a flavour profile such as T-58

Where is this on sale? Probably a dried yeast that's been re-packaged, Mauribrew or something.

Worth a test batch I reckon!

You should harvest your liquid yeasts - the WLP005 for sure.

I bought a packet and forgot about it i was going to use it yesterday

I do intend on harvesting both of the WLP yeasts , the WLP005 brew is very clear had another sample just before actually its very fruity and still a bit sweet tbh

It was WLP800 i think the german larger yeast, thats a while off yet still bubbling away and cloudy as hell lol

Edit it was WLP830

Oh yeah. I'll swap you some yeast, would like to try WLP005. If it's not too much hassle. I've got 1469 and WLP006 on the go, and 1728 in the fridge.

Oh yeah. I'll swap you some yeast, would like to try WLP005. If it's not too much hassle. I've got 1469 and WLP006 on the go, and 1728 in the fridge.

If i dont mess it up your welcome to it:thumb:

Cheers. With the Riwaka. Double bubble, unholy excitement in one beautiful package. :thumb:

And I will return the favour with similar. :thumb:

Cheers. With the Riwaka. Double bubble, unholy excitement in one beautiful package. :thumb:

And I will return the favour with similar. :thumb:

The hops should be here next week :grin: had a email from DPD saying they were going to deliver on monday it could be the mini kegs though

Hey I got bought a (full) speckled hen easy keg by some work people I met up with on Friday. I carried it back from the city centre at 2am, a 45 min walk through Hulme and Moss Side with a full easy keg. :doh:

Hey I got bought a (full) speckled hen easy keg by some work people I met up with on Friday. I carried it back from the city centre at 2am, a 45 min walk through Hulme and Moss Side with a full easy keg. :doh:

I guess you got home ok with it then? all the naughty boys must have been drunk or off there heads in bed at that time in the morning :lol:

I had the keg in a back pack so the menacing gangs that were hanging around all stayed clear. :thumb:

I will have to give this easy keg a refill when I've emptied it.

Back