Grapefruit wine???

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddydisco

Landlord.
Reaction score
I remember seeing somebody has made a juice wine with grapefruit I think it was with a white grape juice as well??
Can who ever it was tell me how it turned out, as I have a carton I wasn't expecting and was going to knock up a wine with it?

Think It may be acidic so have got a Acid reducing yeast to use if need be.

Any Clues or even suggestions as what to do with it? ( and Not shove it where the sun never shines) :lol:

It was I.

Don't bother.

You can get away with one bottle added to a gallon of somethng else which is low on acid.

I shall Shove it in the drain then!
Note to self don't let her loose whilst shopping!

There's nothing to stop you drinking it as it is, with your breakfast.

So there's another shock to dispel any strange notions people may have built up about me, I've no moral objection to the occasional spliff and I've been known to eat muesli.

Moley I love you :D I now have even more respect for you :thumb:
I hate grapefruit :sick:

Nic if i was you i would have a crack at it.
Im currently fementing a grass cutting wine :sick: but who knows what its going to turn out like.

im just clearing a gal of rose i made with some grapefruit and i had a little taste today and its nice, i used red garape juice, white grape juice, roses and red grapefruits. may not be to everyones taste but i like it and i dont really like grapefruits:)

There is a recipe for grapefruit wine in an old Boots wine and beer making book I got from a charity shop if you're interested. Grapefruit wine just sounds wrong to me though.

Back