Gritter/snow plough

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our cars have been buried for week. I live at the end of a cul-de-sac and and no-one has even tried to get in or our since last Saturday. I hope to see a snow plough at some point today. :pray:

Just seen 1 down our street 1st one since the snow. Too little too late
Its quite easy to fix, if we all tell our M.Ps. how much we want the "rates /tax" to go up, then it will be possible to work how many extra grittters the Country can buy :lol:
S

My road gets at least 2 visits a day, & I live off the beaten track not on a main road.

The saving grace & only reason they do our road is, opposite the T Junction at bottom of our road (bottom of a big hill) is the gates to a primary school, should they not grit and a car skidded into some one at the bottom on a school day, then the council would be hung.

UP

Springer said:
Just seen 1 down our street 1st one since the snow. Too little too late
Its quite easy to fix, if we all tell our M.Ps. how much we want the "rates /tax" to go up, then it will be possible to work how many extra grittters the Country can buy :lol:
S

If we all buy 4X4s fly off on foreign holidays and burn solid fuels we can get the planets temp up just enough we wont need snow ploughs or gritters so could save the council money

If we all buy 4X4s fly off on foreign holidays and burn solid fuels we can get the planets temp up just enough we wont need snow ploughs or gritters so could save the council money
Wonder why there is not much talk about global warming at the moment :hmm:

Springer said:

We are heading for an ice age, we haven't had one for 10,000 yrs. And I think I am right in saying you get a period of the planet warming before an ice age. :hmm: :hmm:

Role on Mammoth Stew.

Springer said:
“Global Warming” has gone away, now it's “Climate Change”.

Even if we are heading into another ice age it will still be our own damned fault and they will still find some way to tax us for it :twisted:

Moley said:
Springer said:
“Global Warming” has gone away, now it's “Climate Change”.

Even if we are heading into another ice age it will still be our own damned fault and they will still find some way to tax us for it :twisted:

Of course it is our fault and it wouldn't matter if it wasn't we would be taxed anyway thats what governments do anyway tax us and spend our money, oh and buy furnishing for their second homes :eek: :eek: .

:cheers:

AG

I remember hearing talk a few years back that if the gulf stream shifted, it would bring on a new ice age circulating all the cold weather from the north. Well that has happened :shock: ....... will it shift back anytime soon?

will it shift back anytime soon?
i am not to confident about this, so am going out to get another can of de-icer. :lol:
Of far more importance to me, rather than the global situation, is my frozen water supply to the brewery :evil: . Isolated, so no flooding problem only maybe a bit of plumbing when it thaws, but at present no water for brewing :(
Maybe Mrs. S would let me take over the kitchen, like in the good, (bad :evil: :evil: :evil: ) old days. :hmm: Don't think I will bother ;)
S

You could always melt some snow, but only use the white stuff.

You could always melt some snow, but only use the white stuff.
Far to risky "man traps, mines" located at various depths, all over the garden at present, don't want to produce something tasting like commercial beer :lol:
:hmm: I have heard it said they put all sorts of sxxte in commercial beers but....................no, that would be taking it to far :hmm: :lol:

Latest posts

Back