Half decent app?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richtowns

Reaction score
Hey fellow Brewsters,

I’ve flirted with all the brew apps but none have stolen my heart. I’ve tried taplist, raspberry pints, brewboard and a few other web based ones. There are some cool features like API to brewer’s friend, but at the risk of sounding like a dinosaur, are they overly complicated?

I’d love an app, android or iOS that don’t need a firestick, web server or raspberrypi, ets. Just an app that can display my kegs, some details on the brew and maybe the ability to tack the number of pints), like being able to click on a keg and it reduces the remaining pints on the keg.

Has anyone used something that can be used on standalone tablet that they recommend? I’d just love something to help manage up to 6 kegs on rotation. Or, am I missing some basic features with what I’ve already tried.

🙌

Ugh sound like a dinosaur? I use masking tape and a marker to track my kegs and lift em up occasionally to check how are full they are.

I had no idea they made apps to track kegs...

Back