Hello Brewers!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ahleckz

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Alex, from Glasgow (bloody hell, this sounds like a personal ad already!) and very interested in brewing, drinking, alcohol and all things associated (though you can keep the Buckfast to yourselves!).

I've been kit brewing on and off for a couple of years, and have made a couple of interesting brews and a couple of horrible ones. I've also worked at Brewdogs brewery for a short while so have a bit of knowledge from that.

I'm now only really interested in all grain brewing, and have everything bar the immersion chiller but keen to find one for a decent price (I'll be F5'ing the sale forum a lot I suspect) so I can get my first 'real' brew on.

Further to all that, I've been a big contributor to a home brewing thread on another forum (which has nothing to do with brewing!) and believe I can help the new kit brewer but I have a lot to learn.

So yeah, just saying hello really!

PS - If you're in Glasgow, and got an immersion chiller I'll throw some money at you for it! :D

Latest posts

Back