Hello from Fife, Scotland.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mateusz

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm Mateusz, very new to this forum. I started my brewing journey back in 2020, but haven't done too much batches yet, learning every day :) As I mentioned, my garage brewery is based in Fife, Scotland, anyone's here staying near me? :)
My currently setup is Grainfather G30 with some extras, Fermzilla All Rounder and Fermzilla 27L gen 2.

Happy brewing everyone, nice to meet ya all acheers.

Hiya,

I'm Mateusz, very new to this forum. I started my brewing journey back in 2020, but haven't done too much batches yet, learning every day :) As I mentioned, my garage brewery is based in Fife, Scotland, anyone's here staying near me? :)
My currently setup is Grainfather G30 with some extras, Fermzilla All Rounder and Fermzilla 27L gen 2.

Cool! Welcome. Where in Fife are you based? There are quite a few Tayside-based brewers on here.

Hiya,

Hi @Mateusz, welcome. I am in Stirling with a similar setup to you but not always got the time to brew so throw in the odd kit. Don’t take everything you see on the forum as gospel, there are a lot of entrenched view points. Experiment and have fun.

Latest posts

Back