hello from Steve in Leeds

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevelufc

Reaction score
Hello board,

Im Steve, 49 and dipping my toe in the world of homebrew for the very first time.

Im starting with kits to gain an understanding of the process before progressing to anything more complex

So far i've made 6 bottles of Beaverdale Chardonnay -- Ok ish, think I drank it a little to soon and current have 6 bottles of Connoisseur Rose in DJ 1 and some Wow in DJ 2

aslo have 40 pints of Coopers European lager in my 23L FV, its had a week but I think I read on here i should give it a second week so it should be ready for bottling come sunday

trying to build up my kit slowly but i'm like a kid in a sweet shop when i visit my local homebrew shop !

cracking forum btw, some good advice

Steve

Hi Steve how's it going? I'm also from Leeds too! Have you tried Morley home brew centre? Brilliant little shop and Chris is very knowledgable!

Hi Steve,

Im also from Leeds, Welcome to the forum.

carl_saint said:
Hi Steve how's it going? I'm also from Leeds too! Have you tried Morley home brew centre? Brilliant little shop and Chris is very knowledgable!

I use Morley Homebrew all the time, infact im due a trip there soon :thumb:

Djseaton said:
Hi Steve,

Im also from Leeds, Welcome to the forum.

carl_saint said:

I use Morley Homebrew all the time, infact im due a trip there soon :thumb:
reasonably priced and good loyalty scheme going!

Cheers for the welcoming comments lads and yes I've got the bug !

I live in Morley so the homebrew shop you all mentioned is only 2 mins
Away. I seem to be there every sat morning, the guy you mentioned, Chris
Has been very helpful

Steve

Latest posts

Back