Hi all you brewers,new member from Yorkshire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porter

Reaction score
Just a quick hi from me.Not brewed beer or wine for far too long so it's time i made a comeback.
Just about to start a Coopers kit,Dark ale one can kit.
Seems straight forward enough except after a bit of research(and i mean a bit) i'm going to use a packet of brew enhancer instead of just plain sugar.Hopefully this makes for a more improved brew than standard,will let you know.Cheers for now :cheers:

porter said:
Just a quick hi from me.Not brewed beer or wine for far too long so it's time i made a comeback.
Just about to start a Coopers kit,Dark ale one can kit.
Seems straight forward enough except after a bit of research(and i mean a bit) i'm going to use a packet of brew enhancer instead of just plain sugar.Hopefully this makes for a more improved brew than standard,will let you know.Cheers for now :cheers:
Hello, and welcome to the forum! :thumb:
How long has it been? I was reading in an old book that 1.7 kg kits were considered "premium", yet we now have 3kg all-malt kits, so I guess kits have gotten better since that book was written.

Thanks for the welcome everyone,it's been at least twenty years since i made a brew so there appears to be some nice developements in the homebrew game but on a quick look round my local homebrew outlet i also spotted a lot of the old names of kits i used to buy.Cant wait now.

Latest posts

Back