Hi all.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin71

Reaction score
Total beginner at the homebrew stuff. So far I've failed one cider kit (tasted nice but had no kick to it at all), and I've just started drinking an ale kit. Failed that also somehow, too cloudy and can't make my mind up if it tastes right or not.

I'm using a Balihoo basic brew kit, two 10ltr pressure barrels with 10 psi relief valves and very little knowledge! 😁

Thought I'd join this forum and use it as my sole source for top tips and advice, rather than trawling websites and gaining an information overload! Hoping to get at least reasonable at brewing my own beer or cider in time.

Hello and welcome. I’m a newbie too. I’ve currently got my 3rd beer on its second day bubbling away in my hot press. My first brew was a success, a Simply beer kit with brewing sugar. It’s going down very well. I’ll be tasting my second beer which is a Coopers wheat beer kit this weekend. Looking forward to it.
Your in the right place. Very friendly forum and I’ve learnt loads. Good luck and I wish you better luck with your future brews.

Latest posts

Back