• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Home Brew Kit for Sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aceman88888

Reaction score
After dabbling with homebrew for a year, I've come to the conclusion sadly that I just cannot give it the time it deserves at the moment. Therefore, my fairly comprehensive setup is up for sale. It will go on ebay in a week or so but thought i'd mention it on here first to see if anyone who is local would like to make a sensible offer for the lot. It comprises:

4x Standard Cornies (Bought from Norman a year ago, those who know, should know). Only used each twice, in great condition and sanitised with Starsan ready to go.
1x 2 line cooler refurbished and sold by Norman 1 year ago. Its also got the connections to send a circuit of chilled water into a python right to the tap.
1x 3 way (1 input, 3 independent outputs with dials) co2 regulator (sold by Norman too)
Approx 150 500ml glass bottles (50 or so with ceramic popper tops). Most are brown but approx. 20 green. Sold with several continental branded crates (Gambrinus, Urquell, Veltins, Warsteiner). Some 330ml brown bottles too. All cleaned and sterilised.
Bench Crown Capper and Pump Bottle Cleaner (Manual), draining tree (approx. 60 bottles)
Large box of chemicals, additives, tubes, JG connectors, caps, sugars etc etc too many to mention. 4 buckets also.

I'd like to sell as a job lot. All can be viewed in South Staffs (WS12 postcode). Open to any serious offer but no timewasters please as I am extremely busy. Drop me an email to [email protected] if you want any photos which I should have ready from Tuesday onwards.

OH, AND BY THE WAY I AM APPROX 10 MILES FROM HIXON, STAFFS (VENUE FOR THE SPRING THING 2014)

Latest posts

Back