Homebrew IPA Day (Video)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reburner said:
Good effort on the video :thumb:

Did you chill the wort?

Thanks, the video is pretty shocking but i will make a better one when i try it.

Yes I chilled the wort but My cam ran out of battery, It was a pretty guerilla operation. I just put the pot in the sink and filled it with ice water until it was around 40c then all went in the FV with the 3kg of LME.

Smells great now though! :drink:

thanks for watching the video. If you have Youtube then Sub! :thumb:

craigite said:
Great video, really enjoyed it. :thumb:

Glad you enjoyed it!. will post more when It gets to later stages.

I will try and make them more watchable

Really enjoyed the arty time shots :lol:

I am looking at starting extract brewing and thought that you dissovle the malt extract in the water before the boil. Is this not the case? Do you just boil the hops in water and then add to the malt in the FV?

alanywiseman said:
Really enjoyed the arty time shots :lol:

I am looking at starting extract brewing and thought that you dissovle the malt extract in the water before the boil. Is this not the case? Do you just boil the hops in water and then add to the malt in the FV?

I had loads of malt extract so I added half at the beginning of the boild and hte other half to the FV.

Thats just me though, I am no expert and I did this because I had very minimal boil space.

Thanks for watching, the clock shots might not make the next vif :hmm:

Back