Hop Plants For Sale and For Free

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gobaloon

Reaction score
Hi All

I have an allotment with over 50 hop plants of all different variants—some very difficult to get in the UK.

I have given up beer drinking and although I love hops and will keep a few, I am going to clear the allotment.

If anyone interested let me know. I am in South Yorkshire. Some of the rarer plants I would probably want £10 but will let some go for free. I am hassle free so you would have to come to lovely Rotherham.

I have some well established plants that could be easily cut into 4 or 5 plants.

I will post a full list over the next few days. I need to go to the allotment and see how new year is looking.

Cheers

Ciaran

Hi Gobaloon,

I'm in Leeds so would be interested in some plants about six would be fine.

Cheers.

I'd be interested if you do keep some hop plants in buying the hops from you if you have no use for them. I'm in Rotherham myself

I'd be interested if you do keep some hop plants in buying the hops from you if you have no use for them. I'm in Rotherham myself
Cheers. I am up Bramley way. Didn’t make it over last weekend but sort this week.

Good quantity of

Chinook
Hi All

I have an allotment with over 50 hop plants of all different variants—some very difficult to get in the UK.

I have given up beer drinking and although I love hops and will keep a few, I am going to clear the allotment.

If anyone interested let me know. I am in South Yorkshire. Some of the rarer plants I would probably want £10 but will let some go for free. I am hassle free so you would have to come to lovely Rotherham.

I have some well established plants that could be easily cut into 4 or 5 plants.

I will post a full list over the next few days. I need to go to the allotment and see how new year is looking.

Cheers

Ciaran

Hi All

Cheers

Ciaran
Varieties are

Chinook
WGV
Glacier
Willamette
Tettnanger
Mount Hood
Perl
Fuggles
Prima Donna
Centennial
Phoenix
Northdown
Mathon
Bullion
Cascade
Challenger
Cluster
Comet—think maybe gone
Magnum
Triple Perl
Ultra

Maybe a few more.

I quite like chinook and I've just upgraded to a 65l All in one so will be after some decent quantities of hops. Try and cut costs down.

I quite like chinook and I've just upgraded to a 65l All in one so will be after some decent quantities of hops. Try and cut costs down.
Remember that Chinook grown in the UK, particularly on the west coast of the UK where there's fewer sun hours, can be quite different to the same variety grown in the US.

PS Perle has an "e" on the end, but Triple Pearl is a triploid version from the US, so is spelt the English way...

Last edited:
Remember that Chinook grown in the UK, particularly on the west coast of the UK where there's fewer sun hours, can be quite different to the same variety grown in the US.

PS Perle has an "e" on the end, but Triple Pearl is a triploid version from the US, so is spelt the English way...
Thanks for the info.

Hi

I do. I have been a right lazy guy this year. Weather hasn’t been great but trying to do something this weekend

Hi

I do. I have been a right lazy guy this year. Weather hasn’t been great but trying to do something this weekend
I'd probably be interested in the English varieties if you have have any, fuggles, challenger etc maybe or the cascade? Let me know what you have left pease. Thank you.

Back