I Want to Brew but am stranded in AI

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclepumble

Landlord.
Reaction score
Am well miffed, I had a brew planned this weekend on my big brewery, but have been to the docs with my son this morning and he won't sign him off as fit to fly until the 16th or 17th June, (he has had chicken pox while here, not ill just spotty) therefore i am stuck in All Inclusive for another week in majorca, I have had 18 days of fried & Buffet Food and Fizzy Spanish lager, i don't think I can take another week :evil:

I was due back in uk on the 8th that was back heeled to the 12th now its the 18th at the earliest.

I am yearning for a nice pint of Britains Home brewed finest, and a nice Cup of tea.

2 weeks is great 3 and a bit is hell.

Its looking like I am not going to be able to brew til the 26th or 27th now :shock:

I envy you bstards with your plastic buckets etc at the mo :mrgreen:

UP

Not really dave the weathers not up to much here at the mo cloudy most of the time for past few days, there's only so much sunbathing i can put up with.

I would like to hire a car and go do something but everything costs plenty of euro's and I am having to watch the pennies as i don't know how long i am stranded for 18th at the mo is an estimate not a definite.

I bought a netbook to take on the holiday, put a load of films on it for the kids etc, I am glad i did I would be bored sh*tless without it, & Its a good job I can get free Wi-fi In the hotel, just about picks up in my room, 1mb sec

UP

Thats a bummer Shane - you'll just have to make the best of it.

However, it could be worse - I thought it said "Stranded in A1". :oops:

I hope you've warned your neighbours, they should have rather a large box by now which they will probably be quite glad to get rid of.

Moley said:
I hope you've warned your neighbours, they should have rather a large box by now which they will probably be quite glad to get rid of.

They have 4 rather large boxes Moley, and have been asked to keep hold of em for now ;) .

Missus flew back home on Tuesday, (insurance would not cover a second adult or child no 2) so they can give them to her if desperate for the space.

Up

Back