Ideas for brewing in warmer climate

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would anyone be up for posting yeast around the country?
Willing to try this stuff during the summer, so if anyone wants to post some let me know at an appropriate time you're dumping some and can return some beer tokens for the trouble.

20200129_170522.jpg

Bit more expensive than Notty, cheaper than Wyeast.

Where would one source this Kveik from?

Well, you are in spain so....

here is a spanish site : https://www.latiendadelcervecero.com/belgas-y-especialidades/1757-levadura-sigmund-s-voss-kveik.html
and Lalleman Yeast company has just come out with a dry version, maybe contact them?: https://www.lallemandbrewing.com/en/continental-europe/news/voss-the-traditional-one/

The one from the spanish site is a liquid one. One vial is more than enough for 2-4 batches, so even if it seems expensive its really not. And of course later you can reuse the yeast a long time, I had some in the fridge for a year. No starter and had activity within 6 hours. This stuff is a monster :)

Would anyone be up for posting yeast around the country?
Willing to try this stuff during the summer, so if anyone wants to post some let me know at an appropriate time you're dumping some and can return some beer tokens for the trouble.

Thermentor King
There is being released soon a 12 volt 40 watt Thermenter King Max, there are also a 9 and 20 litre cooling coils which go into kegs
is there a UK stockist for the Fermenter King Max?
The other alternative I am looking at is the Fermzilla All rounder 60.
I’m producing 60ish litre batches and going to move to Corny Kegs but aware the Fermzilla all rounder can be used to pour from too
Unless anyone has any better suggestions?

Thermentor King

is there a UK stockist for the Fermenter King Max?
The other alternative I am looking at is the Fermzilla All rounder 60.
I’m producing 60ish litre batches and going to move to Corny Kegs but aware the Fermzilla all rounder can be used to pour from too
Unless anyone has any better suggestions?
There are 50 Fermenter King Max being shipped shortly, the Thermentor King will be be released in the very near future so will not need a fridge and can ferment and cold crash with the unit.
Virtual Distributors are the stockist.

Latest posts

Back