Inkbird new release ITC-310T 2in1 Timer & Thermostat

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkbird

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi all brewers,

Code: 828Y9E93
Product Link:http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B019Q3K4EI
81s0TDvI26L._SL1500_.jpg

Code: TJPBOBFF
Product Link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HVA23CK

Recently, we get to know that many brewers need a thermostat with timer when mashing. So Inkbird released new version ITC-310T, which is a timer & temperature controller 2in1. For the new release, we offer 10% discount.

We know that there're still many devices/machine is high than 2200W. So we give another 10% discount is for Inkbird PID thermostat ITC-100VH + K Sensor Probe + 25A SSR .
51GZCBl24RL.jpg

Please feel free to join and share to your friends who needed. Read go!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The biggest issue I can see is that the out put can only just handle one small kettle element

My question to Inkbird is why are they introducing new units with the captive temperature probe?

They have introduced the ITC 308S which has the ability to swap probes, and I think this is a sensible improvement. Why bring out a newer model without including this improvement?

I think you have possibly identified a need for timed temperature control of stepped mashes. Unfortunately, the controller you have presented here probably isn't entirely suitable for the purpose. The stepped mash process requires fast heating and cannot afford for the temperature to overshoot. I think most home brewers would adopt a HERMS approach, where the wort would be heated outside the mash tun and they would wish for a PID controller to operate SSR with heatsink to power the heating element and a temperature probe capable of measuring the wort just before it returns to the mash tun. A lot to ask for, I know. .

Hi, now we offer another PID temperature controller with 10% off. I think it's enough 25A*220V. Maybe this one works.

The biggest issue I can see is that the out put can only just handle one small kettle element

Hi,

For the ITC-310T, if you need a long sensor, of course you can have inkbird DC cord long sensor or a standard sensor, then use on this thermostat.

The DC cord sensor (long and standard one are ok) work with inkbird ITC-1000/ITC-308/ITC-308S/ITC-306T/ITC-310T/ITC-2000.

Here's the thread, hope that it will helps.

http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=59870&highlight=long+sensor

My question to Inkbird is why are they introducing new units with the captive temperature probe?

They have introduced the ITC 308S which has the ability to swap probes, and I think this is a sensible improvement. Why bring out a newer model without including this improvement?

Hi,

For the ITC-310T, if you need a long sensor, of course you can have inkbird DC cord long sensor or a standard sensor, then use on this thermostat.

The DC cord sensor (long and standard one are ok) work with inkbird ITC-1000/ITC-308/ITC-308S/ITC-306T/ITC-310T/ITC-2000.

Here's the thread, hope that it will helps.

http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=59870&highlight=long+sensor

Yes, I know that is possible. I've seen that thread.

My point is: The 308 was improved by allowing the use of detachable probes (long or short) without cutting of any cables, by the introduction of the 308S. Why then introduce the 310T without this facility?

Hi, we keep updating our products. The new version is coming soon.:cheers:

Yes, I know that is possible. I've seen that thread.

My point is: The 308 was improved by allowing the use of detachable probes (long or short) without cutting of any cables, by the introduction of the 308S. Why then introduce the 310T without this facility?

I think you have possibly identified a need for timed temperature control of stepped mashes. Unfortunately, the controller you have presented here probably isn't entirely suitable for the purpose. The stepped mash process requires fast heating and cannot afford for the temperature to overshoot. I think most home brewers would adopt a HERMS approach, where the wort would be heated outside the mash tun and they would wish for a PID controller to operate SSR with heatsink to power the heating element and a temperature probe capable of measuring the wort just before it returns to the mash tun. A lot to ask for, I know. .

Thanks for your advice. We will tell your advice to our R & D. We are trying to improve our PID controller. Pre-wire version will be soon.

Latest posts

Back