Laptop Charger (wanted)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnsleyBrewer

Reaction score
Hi all.
O.K. I know it's off topic... :oops:
Has anyone got an old laptop charger they no longer need, daughters stretched the flex on hers and it's kaput!! :(

Of course I'll pay for the postage!! :thumb:

BB

My daughters twisted and snap hers several times :evil: Hp wanted £75 but found one in Maplins for £30. Very helpful in there just take the laptop with you and they should be able to help......Unless its a stupid connector, the lads was and that cost me £65 from IBM

Hi Adrian,
Thanks' for the reply :thumb:

It's for an ADVENT LAPTOP, 20V 3.25A.

John ;)

CptnCrackoff said:
something like this..
Charger
Hi,
I've bought one from them, lasted 2 months then stopped working, they replaced it with another, that lasted 2 weeks.....
Cheap **** from China!
BB

take a trip to PC world and they should be able to suply one for you ( they are major supplier of advent pc's in UK ) or even currys as they are same shop as well as dixons , you must have one of those shops near you they should be able to help even though they wont nesessarly be the cheapest.
check to see if you have a computer fair near you too as they have guys selling laptop spares and power supplie also

Latest posts

Back