(Leeds) Rothwell Beer Festival 2013

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kinleycat

Landlord.
Reaction score
Rothwell Parish Hall hosts its Beer Festival once again this year.
There will be 44 real ales, bottled beers, cider, perrys, food and music.
Friday April 5th 6:00pm - 10:30pm
Saturday April 6th 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Tickets are £5 and include souvenir glass, programme and first free half pint.
All proceeds to local charities.
For a local village this is a cracking event and if you are in the area its really worth a visit. :thumb:

Hope its better than the big one at Rotherham Magna a couple of weeks ago. Too much of a music festival filled with 20-30yr old running and shouting about full of ale.

piddledribble said:
Hope its better than the big one at Rotherham Magna a couple of weeks ago. Too much of a music festival filled with 20-30yr old running and shouting about full of ale.
+1 for this ( responsible 30) went on first night and whole s Yorks room beers had an eggy smell to me too, wel most anyway

piddledribble said:

I'm only 25, and will be going, its right on my door step.

I'm 41 i'll keep you all in check, stop any fun and have you all home and tucked up in bed at a reasonable hour!!! :drunk: :drunk: :drink: :drink:

Heres another one for the diary:
Beer Festival next weekend 22-24th March @Fernandestap (Wakefield) off Osset Brewery Twitter :drink:

Latest posts

Back