Troon Beer Festival 2014

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howyoubrewin

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi folks Troon, Ayrshire,Scotland is hosting the 15th annual beer festival Thur 2nd - Sat 4th Oct 2014. I thought it'd be a good crack to guage if any of our forum community would fancy making the journey to Troon whether it's for a wee holiday or specifically for the festival and maybe we could arrange to all meet for a cheeky pint or 10! The festival has a great reputation for top brewers showcasing their beer,cider and wine and with live music as well it's a great day out. As we spend so much time sharing thoughts, advice and general chat on our favourite subject here on the forum why not all do it over a good pint. FYI i am not employed or associated to the Troon Beer Festival in any way and my only association with the event is as a patron of several years. Leave your feedback on whether this might interest you. Cheers and happy brewing.

I would be interested. I have relatives in Greenock so could probably drive up stay Friday night and then move up to greenock saturday for the rest of the weekend.

Been trying to make it to this the last few year. Praying that I will make it this year :pray:

I think it is a great idea and an oppertunity to do a swap if people are up for it?

Remeber though that there is the Paisely Beer festival in April.

Great to see some responses. Watch this space for updates and details and lets get it sorted! Cheers.

I was there last in 2007, but plan to be there this year..... well only coming from Stevenston so its no far

Latest posts

Back