Malt Miller liquid punk.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldSchoolSi

Reaction score
Really looking forward to getting this kit on the go. Was hoping to kick it off today, but unfortunately there were no instructions in the box, so it will wait until I have.

The kit has got a lot of premium ingredients so I've high hopes of a damn good brew. It's my first go at a part grain kit, so should be a nice learning curve.

Kit contains....
3kg of light malt extract.
800g malt grain.
15g West Coast yeast.
2x brew bag.
Hops
40g cascade
50g simcoe
73g HBC 353
86g chinook
25g Nelson sauvin.
And two free beer mats.

On paper that's a lot of the good stuff, hopefully it translates into a good pint!

I'll update as I progress. ✌️

Attachments

• IMG_20200627_153553.jpg
    IMG_20200627_153553.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 81
Really looking forward to getting this kit on the go. Was hoping to kick it off today, but unfortunately there were no instructions in the box, so it will wait until I have.

The kit has got a lot of premium ingredients so I've high hopes of a damn good brew. It's my first go at a part grain kit, so should be a nice learning curve.

Kit contains....
3kg of light malt extract.
800g malt grain.
15g West Coast yeast.
2x brew bag.
Hops
40g cascade
50g simcoe
73g HBC 353
86g chinook
25g Nelson sauvin.
And two free beer mats.

On paper that's a lot of the good stuff, hopefully it translates into a good pint!

I'll update as I progress. ✌
Will this help?
https://www.themaltmiller.co.uk/product/liquid-punk-mini-mash/

...... Dammit..... Now I'm somewhat embarrassed. So used to having instructions included I didn't even think about looking on the website! Thanks ✌
That's OK, the only reason I knew is I had the same issue with one of their all grain kits. Was annoyed there wasn't any instructions until I checked the website athumb..

Back