• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ingredients For Sale Mangrove Jacks - Helles & Beer enhancer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wherrypuzzled

Regular.
Reaction score
I have 2 of each of the above. I bought them for a mate to drink on our Friday night sessions but he has started bringing his own (Moretti Poretti etc) and I am an Amber Ale fan so dont want to "block" my Barrels brewing something I dont want

So currently priced at 27.70 (Brew 2 bottle) x 2 of each = £55.50. Bubble wrap still on and only been off to find BB Dates

BB Dates are August 2023 for the Helles and End Nov 22 for the Beer enhancers (which are both - for Light Beers)

So would anyone like them for £35 the lot of 4 ? I am based near Doncaster if you can collect.

Many thanks Wherrypuzzled

Hi

Looking at Courier and I found one at £6.36 as long as you are Mainland UK (guess so)

Would you be interested at £33 in effect sharing carriage with me . I would be happy doing that and would then get £30 for the items

The Beer enhancers (I think you will have noticed) have now gone out of date as they are "end Nov 22" but checked on here the other day and was told they would be completely usable if sealed for 3 to 5 years more. (See Beer Enhancer" thread)

If you don't want to go ahead I understand and will offer anyone else "the lot" for the same £33 delivered. Cheers jt

Hi, yes that’s fine, thanks.
PM me payment details, thanks

Latest posts

Back