Mashmaster Order,,, A cinch.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mashman

Reaction score
Hi.
For anyone who feels a bit daunted about the prospect of ordering products from the other side of the world then if Mashmaster are anything to go by don't be.

I pushed the boat out and ordered a 3" dial guage thermometer for my new HLT and the transaction couldn't have been smoother. Only ordered it on monday evening and it was with me this morning (Sat). Cost me 11 quid to have it shipped but it was fast enough, super fast delivery would have been about 60 quid but 5 days is fine.

The product looks good quality and is very responsive to temp changes, just hold the probe in your hand and the needle starts to rise immediately, looking forward to drilling my Nordic shiny and fitting it.

Well done Mashmaster. :cheers:

Just a further point on drilling shiny's and installing fittings.

Has anyone got any particular preferences for the type of washers to use, ie fiber, rubber, silicone, plastic etc etc ? ? :wha:

Morebeer and Ross at Craft Brewer are equally as efficient at sending our orders from ....'de other side' :grin:
Has anyone got any particular preferences for the type of washers to use, ie fiber, rubber, silicone, plastic etc etc ? ?
Personal preference really. Plastic and fibre need a lot of compression to seal, rubber and silicone don't need as much.

I got my washes from a2 stainless, and cut my own silicone washes from a baking sheet. It's weldlless and doesn't leak ( cut the silicone very nicely though or it will leak terribly)

Yes if you order the short one by accident ( like me ), the problem is getting the first big hole. After that its qmax all the way :thumb:

Back