Mini keg supplier

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndl

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Tried to search the forums, but no luck - threads are either dead or without an answer. I am having trouble finding a UK based supplier of 5L mini kegs. I don't want the Easy-Keg type (which have a tap at the bottom), I would like to find the ones which have only one hole - at the top :)

Cheers.

Paul.

Yes, these, but I am looking for a more decent price. Sorry for not mentioning that in my OP. The ones with a built-in tap cost £2-3 less. I will be buying around 10 of them so a couple of quid makes a difference for me. If I don't find anything else, I guess I will buy from brewuk.

I've ordered a PARTY-STAR DE LUXE from fass-frisch, so I am not interested in a KIT. The kits sold here in UK all have a plastic co2 system, I don't think that very reliable.

Thank you for your responses.

Paul.

These are getting harder and harder to get hold of, the only way you will get them for under £3 a keg is to buy a pallet full from germany..

OR!

ask some friendly local breweries to sell you some.

OR!

buy some full ones of a brewery and drink the beer then buy replacement top bungs (you will have to get loads of replacements anyway) we sell a mini keg for £15 thats the sort of price your looking for.

Ollie

Back