Most interesting thing you've ever seen in beer?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of a criminal would do that to beer? I mean seriously, LIVER?!?!?

Christ. You're right. A Christmas tree really isn't the weirdest thing ever. I feel abused.

Templar said:
What kind of a criminal would do that to beer? I mean seriously, LIVER?!?!?

Christ. You're right. A Christmas tree really isn't the weirdest thing ever. I feel abused.

You just lived a sheltered life Templar :lol: :lol:

If not drinking beer that contains flora, poultry, offal and frickin' TESTICLES means I have had a sheltered life...

Then I'm happy to say yes, I've lived a sheltered life!!

Elixir Brew Co in Livingston do a beer called Benedictine Groove which has smoked malt, tablet and Buckfast, a Tonic wine that is very common to all bams across Scotland. I couldn't really taste the tablet or the tonic wine though!

I have had a garlic beer from the garlic farm on the isle of wight that was just way too garlicky and was just like drinking garlic juice, unable to taste any beer at all. Also had a chilli beer also from isle of wight, extremely hot unable to taste anything after lol. By far the worst beer I have ever had the misfortune to try was in Las vegas , where I went to a store and purchased what I thought were a couple of cans of Budweiser only to find once opened it was Budweiser with clamatto juice (that's Clam and tomato) :sick: :sick: apparently this is very popular with Mexicans but does not sit well with the British but I think the loo enjoyed it

Templar said:
A friend of mine has just quit his day job and started up a beer shop in Shoreditch, selling properly local brews.

Where's the shop? I'm local and would love to check it out.

I've made a beer with 500 grams of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes in the mash. Not the overly wierd compared to some of things people have mentioned, but a very interesting beer.

not beer, but in Vietnam I had Mhekong whisky with a scorpion in it.
(there might even be photos somewhere on the web - if you search for 'Crastney', and 'Vietnam', and I think either 'Webshots', or now 'Smile by Webshots' - you might find it, amongst other photos from Vietnam. I can't do this search from work at the moment)

Sorry this has to top it all

Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout

It takes some balls to make this one.

:whistle:

And by the way if you haven't already guessed there ain't no traditionals bivalve oysters in The Rockies

Enjoy

[youtube:sls77mss]y1fV3edEdfE[/youtube:sls77mss]

graysalchemy said:
Sorry this has to top it all

Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout

It takes some balls to make this one.

:whistle:

And by the way if you haven't already guessed there ain't no traditionals bivalve oysters in The Rockies

Enjoy

[youtube:1msq8y14]y1fV3edEdfE[/youtube:1msq8y14]

What a load o boll@&&

:P

Polish brewery Kormoran makes spelt beer with garlic. This is seasonal offer for September, available countrywide. It really tastes of garlic, like in sausages.

Latest posts

Back