New Boy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BARFLY

Reaction score
I`m Barfly from Bonnie Scotland. I`ve always thought about making my own wine, but have never attempted it.
So i`ve just scored myself some DJ`s, airlocks, bungs and a load of apple juice (any other kit i need will have to be ordered online as nobody does it in this area) and it looks like all the advice i`ll need is right here on this Forum. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum Barfly...

You've hit the nail on the head there :thumb: info everywhere..all you have to do is find it.
Good luck with your coming brews. :clap:

Just posted this once and lost it, tinternet belly up :? not me been drinking if it appears twice. ;)

Welcome to the forum B, if you like cider and want a quick effect project do a search on turbo cider. :D

Connection speed is like the old 9600 modem, I'm off . :drink:

alright barfly hows it goin? gd to see your named after a bar in glasgow! whereabouts are u from?
ive just bottled my first ever wine kits today, the california connoisseur pinot grigio and cab sauvignon, it smells and tastes ok so far, the hard part is leaving it the recommended 2 months before opening :(

Springer said:
Just posted this once and lost it, tinternet belly up :? not me been drinking if it appears twice. ;)

Welcome to the forum B, if you like cider and want a quick effect project do a search on turbo cider. :D

Connection speed is like the old 9600 modem, I'm off . :drink:

You've still got the coal fired steam powered t'internet then Spinger... :rofl: just like we had at our last place of residents. :sick:
We only moved about 2miles, from the outskirts of the village to the center and now no problem. :pray:

hi barfly, welcome to the forum.
I see some turbo cider brewing very soon.
whereabouts in scotland are you?
there are a few of us scots (im in glasgow) on the forum and folk from all over the world :thumb:
steve

You've still got the coal fired steam powered t'internet then Spinger... :rofl:

Neah, pay NTL or Virgin as they are now good money, but last night and tonight it was running really **** in a knot. Just re booted the router and other thing, modem and its back to normal, sorry E you are on your own :lol:

Back