New member based in South East London

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJA

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Thanks for welcoming me to the forum šŸ˜Š
I've been brewing a few years now. Started from extract brews, now onto all grain and kegging.

Favourite beers include NEIPAs and sours, I like everything though really.
Looking forward to contributing to the home-brewing community!

Hi welcome!

I'm SE in Orpington, but have a few friends in Camberwell and spend time there often. I really like Stormbird and the Pidgeon, and Theo's does the best pizza I've ever had in the UK!

Wow, my partner is from Camberwell and we love the Stormbird and the pigeon. Always Pigeon for happy hour followed by the Stormbird.
Theo's is very good.

Welcome - another SE London member here between Beckenham and Penge

Ran up the river pool this morning through catford bridge and ladywell fields.

I probably saw you then, I walk the dog there every morning!
I'm a runner too (Kent AC), so will look out for another home-brewing type on that route.

I probably saw you then, I walk the dog there every morning!
I'm a runner too (Kent AC), so will look out for another home-brewing type on that route.

Ha I'm not really your running type. Bloke with a tonsure, **** and a 4 gallon belly oscillating up and down above a snug fitting accessory belt.

Love the Three Hounds bottle shop next to Jerk Garden on Beckenham Road. Perfect combo of shops.

5 mins walk from me. Love what the owner Matt has done with the tap room - proper local business.

Love the Three Hounds bottle shop next to Jerk Garden on Beckenham Road. Perfect combo of shops.
Will definitely give this one a visit. My usual bottleshop (and brewing supply shop) is waterintobeer in Brockley.

Will definitely give this one a visit. My usual bottleshop (and brewing supply shop) is waterintobeer in Brockley.
I pop in there for homebrew supplies (when running low) and a few cans on the way back from work. Cracking gaff

Latest posts

Back