new to forum

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kandycorn

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am from Long Eaton on the Nottinghamshire/ Derby county borderline, I started brewing beer kits around 76-77 with absolutely astounding effects on my friends, so much so that by 1980 it was all grain (well with small amounts of sugar added).By 1990 with a young family the brewery was in the loft only to return in 2006, and has subsequently been upgraded.

Anyway to make clear from the oft I do find the internet a challenge, clearly I do not think in the same way as a computer, and I feel that challenges my intellect :doh: so please have a bit of patience.

Finally what drew me here was not beer, but wine I have just put on an Elderberry the 2nd ever, the 1st back in 84 didn't turn out that well, and my potato brandy went off with a bang.

So never to be beaten I am back nearly thirty years later to try and salvage something on the wine front.

Thanks Bob

Got to say I am really impressed with the forum robot lots of great stuff right at your fingertips, that even a numpty like me can find :)

Back