New watering hole

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brumbrew

Regular dufus
Reaction score
Been out for quite a long walk with swmbo and the dog, we decided to head to a little rest stop pub on the ancient icknield street road.

This place would have been the first watering hole from Birmingham heading to London. They have their own micro brewery. And I've never known!

Had the single hop ipa with moneutka hops (can't remember the spelling) will deffo be cycling back there with friends next time.

Dog didn't enjoy being on the lead most the time as it's lambing season and farmers don't take kindly to dogs running round scaring the bejesus out of the little lambs.

SWMBO was also terrified as the ewes were obviously very scetchy around us and some made the signs of foot stomping and head bowing.

ITS GONNA CHARGE AND BUTT ME!

Calm down woman, your only scaring them more!

Some info:

http://www.coachandhorsesinn.co.uk

Screenshot_2016-04-24-17-45-33.png

Nice find. Right on the edge of one of my regular short bike loops [I normally turn off up to the golf course a couple of hundred yards before], might well find myself in there when the sun comes out for real.

Nice find. Right on the edge of one of my regular short bike loops [I normally turn off up to the golf course a couple of hundred yards before], might well find myself in there when the sun comes out for real.

Let me know, I'll meet you for a pint ;-)

You're on. Haven't sat on my bike in ages, need some inspiration.

Up until last year I was regular 100 miles plus / week, then bit off more than I could chew by changing jobs and upping my commute to more than 25 miles daily out into the countryside. Was OK early on in Jan / Feb but once the spring weather bit I couldn't cope with the side winds from all the fields.

Latest posts

Back