Newie Suffolk / Cambs border

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neurotypical

Reaction score
Hi
First, I have found this website very helpful and encouraging - so thank you all!
Like a number of others I was given a kit (Youngs Cab Sauv) for Christmas after talking about wanting to try it for ages, as it was a 7 day kit it was bottled very soon after new year, trying to leave it for a couple of months, though the half bottle (of the 5 and a half made) has very drinkable. Now have a Youngs 7 day Chardonnay due to be bottled on Saturday and a Connoisseur Pinot on the go, have a Youngs Zinfanel and a Connoisseur Merlot to start but seriously considering WOW and Vimto wine - even gone as far as buying campden tabs, yeast etc and 4 DJ's!
Its surprising how many friends you have when you say you brew your own wine! :D
NT

Hi, Welcome to the forum :drink:

The more you can brew and get into store, the better it will be.

Wine improves significantly in it's first 6 - 12 months.

neurotypical said:
Its surprising how many friends you have when you say you brew your own wine! :D
NT
ain't that true ! im having a beer day in march as mt friends keep asking can i try some so im waiting till i have a few different kegs to drink etc , looking forward to it :cheers:

Back