not added enough sugar

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burpee

Reaction score
just realised i've not added enougth sugar to my framboos its been in fermenting vessle 3 days and stopped bubbling today. made a mistake when weighing is it to late to add the remainder of the sugar

well added the rest of the sugar now, within 20 min bubbling away nicely again, hope i havnt messed it up to much. funny thing the smell coming from the airlock is much better than before. so maybe sum hope

It'll be fine mate :thumb: just make sure it's finished fermenting before you bottle of keg it :cheers:

it the brewferm raspberry beer kit. if you do make it try and add the right amount of sugar lol

Got my framboos bottled on saturday after 2 weeks in fermentor. was my first kit and made several mistakes which i have learned from. i.e weigh the sugar lol, ended up putting sugar in at two different times. next brew will ferment higher up to make syphoning easy. and get all bottles ready with sugar in prior to bottling. saying this i had a taste of the beer and i have got high hopes for it, think i might of been lucky. tasted ok and could smell and taste the raspberry, so fingers crossed, hopefully a nice beer for xmas.

the milestone raspberry beer kit is really nice aswell, probably the best kit ive made.
with the kit you have does the flavouring come in a seperate sachet? i was surprised how good the rasp flavouring was from a wee sachet, the taste and smell was just as good from the first pint to the last

no the flavouring is in the can. i think 3kg of raspberry has been added, may be wrong there though

abeyptfc said:
the milestone raspberry beer kit is really nice aswell, probably the best kit ive made.
with the kit you have does the flavouring come in a seperate sachet? i was surprised how good the rasp flavouring was from a wee sachet, the taste and smell was just as good from the first pint to the last
how long did the milestone take from start to ready to drink.

Latest posts

Back