Novac no visa.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one should be forced to have the vaccine but if you choose not to have it you have to accept there are going to be restrictions put on your movement, no point moaning if a country decides you are breaking their Covid rules and refuses you a visa!
I think he has accepted that and is sticking to his decision

to allow COVID to mutate, etc.
Dave it’s people getting vaccinated that makes the virus mutate just like the flu virus does every year and the vaccine has to change to keep people protected. The ones who don’t get vaccinated will likely get all strains and mutations as they will have little immunity to the infection.

Dave it’s people getting vaccinated that makes the virus mutate just like the flu
Below is from the CDC (first reference I checked and how I understand it):
"What You Need to Know
  • New variants of the virus are expected to occur.
  • Slowing the spread of the virus, by protecting yourself and others, can help slow the emergence of new variants."
Below is from the University of Maryland Medical System (second reference I checked):

"The vaccines help stop new variants.
As we vaccinate and boost as many people as possible, as quickly as possible, we can help stop the spread of the coronavirus. A decrease in transmission of the virus means fewer opportunities for it to mutate, which can help prevent the emergence of any other variants."

I'm not aware of info that says getting vaccinated makes the virus mutate, period. Not that there isn't some logic to it like overusing sanitizer or taking too many antibiotics which can make those two methods ineffective.
Not a scientist but I would then think things like smallpox and polio would still be quite active since they would have mutated due to the smallpox vaccine, for example.

Below is from the CDC (first reference I checked and how I understand it):
"What You Need to Know
  • New variants of the virus are expected to occur.
  • Slowing the spread of the virus, by protecting yourself and others, can help slow the emergence of new variants."
Below is from the University of Maryland Medical System (second reference I checked):

"The vaccines help stop new variants.
As we vaccinate and boost as many people as possible, as quickly as possible, we can help stop the spread of the coronavirus. A decrease in transmission of the virus means fewer opportunities for it to mutate, which can help prevent the emergence of any other variants."

I'm not aware of info that says getting vaccinated makes the virus mutate, period. Not that there isn't some logic to it like overusing sanitizer or taking too many antibiotics which can make those two methods ineffective.
Not a scientist but I would then think things like smallpox and polio would still be quite active since they would have mutated due to the smallpox vaccine, for example.
But no matter how many people get vaccinated it hasn’t stopped spreading. It continues to spread as it has mutated to become more transmissible and even the virologists admit that they have no idea where it is going next. The vaccine will have to adapt to cover all strains as a virus will mutate to continue to survive and infect. It took 200 years to rid the world of smallpox.
I agree vaccination is the way to do it but when do we stop having to get a booster ? 200 years time ? As I have stated before I agree with being vaccinated but disagree with being forced or intimidated into it. Make a choice. Live with it. Deal with the fallout.
People have been conditioned into a certain way of thinking by events this past 2 years.
for instance the law changed today in Northern Ireland where wearing masks is no longer in law it’s just recommended but today going into a shop I seen an older couple nearly falling over to get away from 2 or 3 people not wearing masks they were terrified. Is that normal ? And I would surmise that the elderly couple were double vaccinated and boosted.

But no matter how many people get vaccinated it hasn’t stopped spreading. It continues to spread as it has mutated to become more transmissible and even the virologists admit that they have no idea where it is going next. The vaccine will have to adapt to cover all strains as a virus will mutate to continue to survive and infect. It took 200 years to rid the world of smallpox.
I agree vaccination is the way to do it but when do we stop having to get a booster ? 200 years time ? As I have stated before I agree with being vaccinated but disagree with being forced or intimidated into it. Make a choice. Live with it. Deal with the fallout.
People have been conditioned into a certain way of thinking by events this past 2 years.
for instance the law changed today in Northern Ireland where wearing masks is no longer in law it’s just recommended but today going into a shop I seen an older couple nearly falling over to get away from 2 or 3 people not wearing masks they were terrified. Is that normal ? And I would surmise that the elderly couple were double vaccinated and boosted.
US citizen's participation in anything to combat COVID is basically shoddy or a sham. From the time we had a lockdown, too many of us ignored it but then complained that the lockdown didn't work. Same with vaccinations, mitigation protocols, etc. Lots of "It doesn't work" when the actions aren't actually implemented.
All I can speak to for the rest is what I referenced from the CDC.

Latest posts

Back