Novac no visa.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the principle of "decision making to risk other people's bodies" that gives me a problem. Triple jabbed - my choice.

It's the principle of "decision making to risk other people's bodies" that gives me a problem. Triple jabbed - my choice.
I don't understand how someone who is unvaccinated effects you. What is the current rules for entry into the UK do you have to be vaccinated

I don't understand how someone who is unvaccinated effects you.
The repercussions of the unvaccinated on society have been stated ad infinitum. For a reference, check out the relevant and reliable scientific sources (unless you think they're trying to pull the wool over your eyes, then never mind).

So Djokovic doesn't want to have the vaccine because he wants to choose what goes in his body yet by not having the vaccine he risks letting Covid into his body repeatedly and puts himself in real danger of getting long covid which could finish his career, something doesn't add up.

Last edited:
It's called freedom of choice

If he was taken ill would it be freedom of choice for the paramedics to refuse to give him mouth to mouth resuscitation?

It's called freedom of choice, just the same as any other vaccine.
Sure, freedom of choice, but there's a result for any decision we make. In this case, no tennis.
Individuals don't live on their own island and thus what each of us does, affects others. There's simply no way around that.

I don't know about the UK but, in the US, the general law is no basic vaccines, no school. Are all of them or any of them completely safe? Maybe, maybe not but they're the best solution at this time.

Sure, freedom of choice, but there's a result for any decision we make. In this case, no tennis.
Individuals don't live on their own island and thus what each of us does, affects others. There's simply no way around that.
He has the freedom to make his own choice just like the rest of us. I made the decision to get vaccinated he didn't. I really don't see the problem, what issues is it you believe the unvaccinated are causing

He has the freedom to make his own choice just like the rest of us.

I wish that was the case as i said earlier SWMBO is a carer she and her colleagues were forced to have the vaccine the only other option was for them to leave their job where was their freedom of choice?

HHS workers were given the same ultimatum!

Yes, I said that: "Sure, freedom of choice...."
It's not what I believe, regarding vaccines, the negatives have been made broadly known to the public by scientists for years now. I would be stunned if you haven't heard all/most/some of the downsides to being unvaccinated. No reference I list here will change anything for you.

Yes, I said that: "Sure, freedom of choice...."
It's not what I believe, regarding vaccines, the negatives have been made broadly known to the public by scientists for years now. I would be stunned if you haven't heard all/most/some of the downsides to being unvaccinated. No reference I list here will change anything for you.
I am sure he is also fully aware of the downsides. He has made a choice not to be vaccinated, it has little or no effect on the rest. It's not like some zombie movie were the unvaccinated are going around killing the rest of us.
You could maybe argue that if he gets sick that it's putting a strain on the health service. The list in that category is endless, number one being alcohol.
I am not having a go but the vaccine is being used as another weapon to divide people. I have family and friends who made the decision not to take the vaccine for various reasons. I don't think the vaccine should be forced on people.

So what happens to someone who is drunk or takes drugs you may include obsee people as well.

As far as i am aware you cannot catch anything that could kill you from resuscitating someone who has been drinking, smoking, eating pies or having a bit of wacky backy.

Are you deliberately refusing to reply to any post that proves yours wrong?

You keep going on about freedom of choice -

Samale poster -
I don't think the vaccine should be forced on people.

Samale said -

Chippy tea said in post #110
I wish that was the case as i said earlier SWMBO is a carer she and her colleagues were forced to have the vaccine the only other option was for them to leave their jobs where was their freedom of choice?

Last edited:
I am sure he is also fully aware of the downsides. He has made a choice not to be vaccinated, it has little or no effect on the rest. It's not like some zombie movie were the unvaccinated are going around killing the rest of us.
You could maybe argue that if he gets sick that it's putting a strain on the health service. The list in that category is endless, number one being alcohol.
I am not having a go but the vaccine is being used as another weapon to divide people. I have family and friends who made the decision not to take the vaccine for various reasons. I don't think the vaccine should be forced on people.
I was technically saying I'd be surprised if you haven't heard all of the downsides to being unvaccinated.
His choice not to get it is fine by me but, societally, but what anyone does can affect others: getting others sick, crowding hospitals, helping to allow COVID to mutate, etc.
The only time I noticed being used as a weapon was when US Pres 45 turned it into one, now the conservatives here have a bee in their bonnet.
Getting blind-drunk and driving carries its own penalty. Being obese or otherwise not taking care of the body doesn't make others ill and it's a minor number comparatively and one hospitals are designed to handle.
I don't think it should be forced on someone but it's the best of a bad situation.

I wish that was the case as i said earlier SWMBO is a carer she and her colleagues were forced to have the vaccine the only other option was for them to leave their job where was their freedom of choice?

Did they not step back from making it compulsory for NHS staff. It's not something I agree with. It is also not compulsory for care home workers in N. Ireland to be vaccinated but it's strongly advised

Are you deliberately refusing to reply to any post that proves yours wrong?

You keep going on about freedom of choice -
Chippy tea said in post #110
So are you telling me that everyone should be forced to have the vaccine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they not step back from making it compulsory for NHS staff. It's not something I agree with. It is also not compulsory for care home workers in N. Ireland to be vaccinated but it's strongly advised

All care home staff have to be vaccinated or they have to leave the job.

The NHS staff were given the same ultimatum which they changed at the end of last month but i don't know if it was revoked, the joke of course is two years later those that were threatened with dismissal have now been vaccinated so the government got what they wanted.

On 31 January 2022, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care announced to the House of Commons that it was no longer proportionate for NHS staff to be required to have a full course of vaccinations against COVID-19. The Government announced that there would be a consultation on the matter and a vote in the House of Commons with the intention to revoke the amendments made to the 2014 Regulations. As a result the 'VCOD for healthcare workers: Phase 1 – Planning and preparation' and Phase 2: VCOD Implementation guidance previously published by NHS England and NHS Improvement is currently paused, pending outcome of the Parliamentary consultation process

So are you telling me that everyone should be forced to have the vaccine.

No one should be forced to have the vaccine but if you choose not to have it you have to accept there are going to be restrictions put on your movement, no point moaning if a country decides you are breaking their Covid rules and refuses you a visa!

Back