Now supplying STC-1000 instruments only

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No he said he's put 10 more on, still time, but doubt they'll last much longer than monday or tuesday

MacKiwi said:
What, I missed out? Too damn slow! :D

You still have 9 chances to get one ;)

I was going to wait until next month, but at these prices, and from a forum member, it was too good a deal to miss :)

Stop it! Stop it!

Seriously though, I'll keep prices stable as long as it makes financial sense to do so, ok?

I appreciate the support I've been getting lately, I really do. I hope that it's not just a one way street, and that if there are any issues that arise from the sale of these STCs (and I can't see any reason why that would be the case), then you know I'll honour my position. In reality, I have had very few (2) go wrong in the last twelve months (that's out of a few hundred), so we should all be hunky dory.

Laters...

Ordered one yesterday. Bidding on an old fridge now on fleabay!

Mine All turned up today ;) Great service from Tim. Already got the first hard wired into a fridge, and working perfectly :thumb:

Is anyone interested if I bought a crate of D1S-VR-220 PIDs and got them shipped over? I should be able to be competitive with those on eBay.

Just let me know. I'm also considering some ATC-800+ if anyone's interested in those.

Tim

Cedaronics said:
Is anyone interested if I bought a crate of D1S-VR-220 PIDs and got them shipped over? I should be able to be competitive with those on eBay.

Just let me know. I'm also considering some ATC-800+ if anyone's interested in those.

Tim
Yeah I'd be interested in a couple

Cedaronics said:

Tim

I'd be interested in a couple of your PIDs if you get them, Tim.

Most modern electronic widgets that run on AC power can handle a wide range of input AC voltages (eg : 110VAC - 250VAC). Obviously you would need to consult the manual to be sure this device was compatible with UK voltages, but I would be astounded if it was not...

@mak - yes, don't worry, it'll work just fine on UK (or French, Spanish etc.) voltages.

Cedaronics said:
I've bitten the bullet and imported a whole bunch of STC-1000s from my new chum in China and have put some of them on eBay to test the market there. I believe I am offering the best price for this item on the Bay as of now. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181013210564

I felt it was a bit of a gamble sending nearly US$1000 to a complete stranger in a far off land, but it's worked out. It's been a nervous time, but they're all here!

Anyway, completely self-promoting this. If they sell ok on eBay then I think I'll put them on the ecommerce site too/instead, but the price won't be much less, to be perfectly honest - the margins are pretty narrow out there, I can tell you.

DSC06379 by Tim Redberry, on Flickr

Any queries or bulk orders most welcome!

Tim
Cedaronics

Just brought 1, at this amazing price you cant go wrong!!

Thanks Cedaronics :cheers:

Two to go and then that's it.

I also got some PIDS from China (D1S-VR-220) in I think tomorrow, but I've been caught for VAT on them :(

Latest posts

Back