Olympics

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckyeddie

Landlord.
Reaction score
Well, I got some tickets because I got the email telling me so today, but I've no idea what or how many (don't do online banking from my current account and the bank statement doesn't arrive for another week or so). It'll probably just be for the footy at Coventry, but you never know.

I didn't get any.
I applied for three events for me the wife and two bin lids.

Steve

Not interested. Sorry, but those Games lost all credibility on the day the logo was revealed.

It's rather like that picture of a candlestick, once you see it as two faces you're always going to see it as two faces. Every day now I see trucks and delivery vans driving around and on their sides is Lisa Simpson doing something inappropriate.

Dont get too excited Eddie. If the security to get in is anything like it was when I was making deliveries for the construction of the olympic park it could all be over by the time you get in :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry guys really dont share the enthuisiasm think its a total waste of tax payers money lets face the average working class bloke isnt goin to benefit from it

Latest posts

Back