Picture or Video of the day.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping this doesn't make it here but looking at the forecast have a feeling we are going to get it later in the week.
Ah yes, snow.
I might know a thing or two about that...

1679760827531.png

Attachments

• IMG-20230325-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230325-WA0003.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

There's a loon I know says these hurricanes and tornadoes are caused by the US government and are made from huge flying machines. The reason is to reduce the population.
So I says...they make these huge machines,that you can't see ,that must be miles wide to cause miles wide storms,to cause billions of dollars worth of destruction to kill a very small amount of people...Yes he says.
FFS...he used to go on about covid and once asked the electrician to solder a USB cable to the bendy bit of metal from the nose bit of a face mask so he could "connect it to a computer and show that we were being tracked"..
I kid you not.

There's a loon I know says these hurricanes and tornadoes are caused by the US government and are made from huge flying machines.

I think we all know one of those Clint, one of the lads at work was convinced the government started covid on purpose so they could make loads of money out of the vaccine providers for themselves, when asked why they would do this when they were at as much risk of catching it and dying as the rest of us he had no answer.

Back